Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate Video Editing | Download Free Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial
Join over 21,000 students in one of the largest and most popular intermediate video editing courses for Premiere Pro. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate Video Editing Tutorial.
This course is a one-stop-shop that has everything you need to become a confident editor inside Premiere Pro.
In this course, you’ll learn how to become a more efficient editor by refining your editing technique and workflow. This course is focused on improving efficiency, editing speed, and exploring more advanced editing techniques.
Below are some of the lessons you’ll learn:
- Project and Sequence Management
- Project Organisation (Folder Structure, Workspace Layout, etc)
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing Workflows
- Pancake Editing Technique
- Automatic Mask Tracking
- Working with Proxy Files
- Multi Camera Editing Fundamentals
- Speech-to-Text Auto Transcription & Captioning
- Working with Automated Sequences
- Working with Nested Sequences
- How to Use Blending Modes
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate Video Editing Tutorial
What makes me qualified to teach you?
In 2016, I had zero video editing experience, no laptop, no students and no YouTube channel. Fast forward to June 2023, I have;
- Over 26k YouTube subs across 2 channels.
- 316,000 students in my programs and courses
- Over 6,800 reviews
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing. If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What Makes This Course Different?
My ambition with this course is to take 7 years of my video editing knowledge and experience, and put it in an easy-to-follow course so you can learn in 1 week what has taken the last 7 years to learn. This course is the most comprehensive intermediate editing course where, by the end of the course, you’ll feel confident editing your own amazing video projects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Intermediate Video Editing Tutorial.