Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Beginner Course | Download Free Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial
If you’ve taken a quick look at Adobe Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by the features and have no clue how to start editing your first video, you have come to the right course. Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Beginner Course.
For the first few months of my editing journey, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Adobe Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.
As a self-taught video editor with 7+ years experience exclusively with Adobe Premiere Pro, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering! Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Beginner Course.
What You’ll Learn In This Course
I’ve edited all of my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro so I’ll be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube (and other platforms) in Adobe Premiere Pro without all of the unnecessary complexity that you’ll find in other courses. Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Beginner Course.
There are two projects in this course. You’ll create a travel montage and a talking head video (all exercise files supplied).
Some of the topics I’ll cover include;
- Launching Your First Awesome Project
- Import & Organise Footage Like A Pro
- Applying Simple Transitions Between Clips
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing
- The J-cut and L-cut
- The Ken Burns Effect (Add Movement to Your Photos)
- Timeline Editing Fundamentals
- Selecting the Best Background Music
- How to Fade Music and Video in and Out
- The Basics of Editing to Music Beats (2 Methods)
- The Basics of Using Sound Effects
- Applying Cinematic Colour Correction and Grading
- Adding Titles, Transitions, B-Roll, and Sound Effects
- Setting the Perfect Audio Levels and Audio Mixing
- Making Your Videos More Cinematic
- Using Jump Cuts and Zoom Cuts
- Editing Montages, Full Screen Transitions, and Lower Thirds
- Creating YouTube Thumbnails
- Creating YouTube End Screens
- How to Create Instagram Videos (Portrait, Square, Stories, IGTV)
- How to Export High Quality Instagram & YouTube Videos
- Adobe Premiere Pro Ultimate Beginner Course.
You’ll also learn some cool effects to make your videos awesome, such as;
- Smooth Speed Ramping, Reversing, and Directional Blur
- Fast and Easy Luma Fade Transitions
- Adding Film Grain for a Vintage Film Look
- Creating Film Burn Transitions
- Creating Rolling End Credits (Like a Movie!)
- Recording Perfect Voice-overs
- Editing PiP (Picture in Picture)
- Fixing Shaky Footage using Warp Stabilisation
- Using Freeze Frames (Frame Holds)
- Using Auto Reframe
- Editing Super Smooth Slow Motion (using Optical Flow)
- Create An Awesome Strobe Effect (2 Methods!)
- Create Underwater Muffled Sound Effects
- How to Put Video Inside Text